Over centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $44 for a range-pass package (up to a $105 total value). The package includes:
- A range punch card that’s good for five one-hour visits (a $75 value)
- One gun rental and 50 rounds of ammo for the first visit (up to a $30 value)<p>
- $75 for a pistol-class package (a $155 value). The package includes:
- NRA FIRST Steps pistol class
- A gun rental and 50 rounds of ammo for class
- Upon completing the class, a range punch card that’s good for five one-hour visits<p>
During the four-hour course, NRA-certified instructors acquaint students with a variety of firearms, including double-action and single-action revolvers, teaching them how to safely handle the pieces. After the course, students nab useful handbooks and brochures as well as a FIRST Steps course-completion certification. After the first round is over, loaner guns with 50 rounds of ammunition are available for rental at the shooting range. Customers who have already completed the FIRST Steps course may just purchase the punch card option. Zombie smash costs two punches.<p>
Learn To Shoot North Carolina
When each of Learn To Shoot North Carolina's NRA-certified instructors held his first gun, he was also embracing an inherent part of who he is. Instructors spent their childhoods shooting sporting clays and hunting before transferring their marksmanship skills to careers in law enforcement or the armed forces. Through Learn To Shoot North Carolina's assemblage of courses, instructors help pupils familiarize themselves with various firearms and earn NRA certification. Their shooting range hones marksmen's skills as they practice with their own handguns or rented pieces. Learn to Shoot also offers recreational activities, such as Zombie Smash, where hunters step into the surrounding forest, firing at cutouts of zombies while trying to forget about the pet zombie they helped raise on their uncle's farm.