All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 3, 2018
· Reviewed November 2, 2017
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
What You'll Get
$79 for PDU Library with Project Management Certification training bundle ($1,395 value)
- 12 months of online access
- 128 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- More than 60 courses
- Over 135 hours of instructional content
- Training for PMP Professional Development, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Covered topics include rewarding peak performers, risk management, mentoring, and process planning
- Labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Certificate of completion and mastery
- Mobile access (Android and iOS)
With 12 months of online access to over 100 hours of instructor training, these courses prime users with the knowledge to become a competent professional in the project-management field. In addition to on-demand, instructor-led lectures, students also get access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, and video demonstrations. Learners receive a certificate of mastery upon completion of certification exams.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online only. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; course access expires 12 months from activation date. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 1510, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.