$59 for 12 months of access to the 2015 CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) Certification Training course ($895 value)
- Topics include TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure Services, Troubleshooting Networks, LAN Infrastructures, Advanced Networking Concepts, and more
- Includes 12 months of online access, which features over 21 hours of comprehensive network training with 13 courses of expert instructional content
- Content includes labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Mobile access on Apple and Android devices
Users of the bundle learn how to oversee corporate and enterprise networks to meet the modern standards of productivity and compliance. As a certified technician, you will learn about the requisite IT skills and technology, including the various cable types and connectors. In addition to the on-demand instructor-led lectures, students also get access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, and video demonstrations. Upon completion of certification exam materials, clients receive a certificate of mastery.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.