Computers make the workday easier since they let you email messages to coworkers instead of carving them into their cubicle wall with a rock. Get with the times with this voucher.
Microsoft MCSE certification training bundle ($1,595 value)
- Topics include Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, and MTA
- 24 months of online access
- 30+ Microsoft IT courses with over 100 hours of on-demand expert instructional content
- Certification training for Enterprise Systems Admin, IT Systems Manager, Systems Architect, and more
- Labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Certificate of completion and mastery
- Mobile access on Apple and Android devices
With this training bundle students will be up-to-date with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 technology, preparing them for the MCSE Server Infrastructure certification. This training prepares students to pass Microsoft certification exams 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-413, and 70-414. In addition to on-demand, instructor-led lectures, students also have access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, video demonstrations and free access to our iOS iPad App. Upon successful completion, learners will receive a Certificate of Mastery in Server 2012 R2.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.