All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 2, 2017
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
· Reviewed May 9, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $37 for 12-month access to the Ultimate Training for First Time Managers bundle ($995 value)
- $79 for 12-month access to the PDU Library with Project Management Certification bundle ($1,395 value)
- $95 for both options ($2,390 value)
- Topics include Introduction to Management, Effective Delegation, Coaching with Confidence and more
- Includes 12 months of online access, which features over 28 hours of comprehensive management training with 11 courses of expert instructional content
- First Time Manager’s bundle includes Performance Management, Budget Control, 9 Step Delegation Process, Performance Appraisal, and more
- Content includes labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Mobile access on Apple and Android devices
Users of the bundle learn how to be more authoritative, delegate projects, and manage crises. As a first time manager, you will learn about the different responsibilities you have as a manager such as project manager, coach, and leader, and the duties you’ll have to perform. In addition to the on-demand instructor-led lectures, students also get access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, and video demonstrations. Upon completion of certification exam materials, clients receive a certificate of mastery.
- 12 months of online access
- 128 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- More than 75 courses
- Over 135 hours of instructional content
- Training for PMP Professional Development, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Covered topics include Rewarding Peak Performers, Risk Management, Mentoring, and Process Planning
- Labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Certificate of completion and mastery
- Mobile access (Android and iOS)
With 12 months of online access to over 135 hours of instructor training, these courses prime users with the knowledge to become a competent professional in the project-management field. In addition to on-demand, instructor-led lectures, students also get access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, and video demonstrations. Learners receive a certificate of mastery upon completion of certification exams.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.