All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 3, 2018
· Reviewed November 2, 2017
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $37 for 12 months of access to the Ultimate First Time Manager training bundle ($995 value)
- Topics include Introduction to Management, Effective Delegation, and Coaching with Confidence
- More than 28 hours of management training with 11 expert-led courses
- Other materials include labs, games, activities, and printer-friendly study guides
- Students receive a certificate of completion and mastery at the end of this course
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online only. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon; course access expires 12 months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 1510, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.