After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Seven Options
- $59 for a six-course Project Management bundle that includes the below courses ($1,344 value)
This series of courses is intended to help candidates better understand the exams, as well as what ideas and components are involved in obtaining a Project Management Professional and Agile Project Management certification. Students who take all six courses will have a better idea what they are getting into and be prepared to make the best decisions in choosing a Project Management career path.
- $24 for an online Basics of Project Management course ($299 value)
- $19 for an online PMP Tips: Managing Projects course ($199 value)
- $19 for an online PMP Tips: Certification Requirements with Planning and Basics course ($199 value)
- $19 for an online Agile vs. Traditional Project Management course ($199 value)
- $19 for an online Agile Prioritization and Risk Management course ($199 value)
- $22 for an online Tricks and Tips: Agile (PMI-ACP) Exam course ($249 value)
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.