All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
$49 for IT security fundamentals online course ($1,395 value)
- Become a certified IT Security Technician with white-hat hacking skills for CompTIA and Cisco certifications
- Topics include CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 and Cisco CCNA Security exams
- Includes 12 months of online access
- 40+ CompTIA and Cisco IT courses with over 50 hours of on-demand expert instructional content
- Covers topics for cyber-security, ethical hacking, spyware and keyloggers, Cisco firewalls, Cisco routers, mobile hacking basics, and more
- Features labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Certificate of completion and mastery upon completion
- Mobile access on Apple and Android devices
Students will gain comprehensive knowledge of IT Security fundamentals for the beginner and mid-level IT security professional. Learn skills such as mobile hacking, evading IDS, VPN technologies, Cisco firewalls and routers, and even white-hat hacking skills to help beat the nefarious black-hat hackers to potential system vulnerabilities. This training prepares students to pass CompTIA Security+ certification exam as well as the elite Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 IINS exam. In addition to on-demand, instructor-led lectures, students also have access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, video demonstrations, and free access to the iOS iPad app. Upon successful completion, learners will receive a Certificate of Mastery in CompTIA Security+ and Cisco CCNA Security.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Registration required by expiration date on your Groupon; 12 months of access begins from date of activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 1510, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.