What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
$49 for CompTIA A+, Security+, and Network+ online training bundle ($2,195 value)
- Become a certified IT Security Technician and ethical hacker with networking and hardware certification skills
- Topics include CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902, Network+ (N10-006) and Security+ (SY0-401) exams
- Includes 12 months of online access
- 30+ CompTIA IT courses with over 50 hours of on-demand expert instructional content
- Covers topics for IT security and ethical hacking plus cloud computing, virtualization, networking, mobile devices, Windows, and Mac OS and more
- Features labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Certificate of completion and mastery upon completion
- Mobile access on Apple and Android devices
This training bundle offers IT training for the beginner IT professional with 0–7 years of experience. Students learn in-demand cyber-security and white-hat hacker skills, as well as networking and computer hardware knowledge, preparing students to pass CompTIA Security+ certification exams; SY0-401, CompTIA Network+ N10-006 and CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902. In addition to on-demand, instructor-led lectures, students also have access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, video demonstrations and free access to the iOS iPad app. Upon successful completion, learners will receive a Certificate of Mastery in CompTIA Security+, Network+ and/or A+.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Registration required by expiration date on your Groupon; 12 months of access begins from date of activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.