All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
$29 for a CompTIA A+ 2016 training bundle ($895 value)
- Become a certified IT Support Technician
- Topics include CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams
- Includes 12 months of online access
- 30+ CompTIA IT courses with over 50 hours of on-demand expert instructional content
- Covers topics for cloud computing and virtualization, networking, mobile devices, Windows, and Mac OS and more
- Features labs, games, and activities
- Printer-friendly study guides
- Certificate of completion and mastery upon completion
- Mobile access on Apple and Android devices
This course offers certification to become an IT Technician, with the potential for future employment in high-paying jobs with companies like Comcast, Centurylink, and Best Buy. This training prepares students to pass 2016 CompTIA certification exams 220-901 and 220-902. In addition to on-demand, instructor-led lectures, students also have access to printable activities, a self-assessment module, review quizzes, video demonstrations, and access to the iPad app. Upon successful completion, learners will receive a Certificate of Mastery in CompTIA A+.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Online only. Registration required by expiration date on your Groupon; 12 months of access begins from date of activation. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 1510, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.