Taking an online course lets you avoid classroom annoyances, such as uncomfortable chairs or other students breaking into choreographed song and dance routines about osmosis. March to your own drum with this Groupon.
$119 for 12-month access to a Project Management Professional certification course ($1,495 value)
12 months of online access to 50 courses
- Full audio and video lectures and printable courseware
- Courses feature user-friendly tools for self assessment and quizzes for review
- After completing courses, students can earn 101 PDU credits toward accreditation along with attaining Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile access to iOS devices
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 1,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety courses.
A Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (REP) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.
79% of 102 customers recommend
“Great place to study online and with knowledgeable personnel.”
“Very in depth and easy to follow along”
“Very good computer based training and I really appreciated being contacted by a representative to see how well I was enjoying the product. Well worth the money I paid!”