$119 for 12-month access to a Project Management Professional certification course ($1,495 value)
- 12 months of online access to 50 courses
- Full audio and video lectures and printable courseware
- Courses feature user-friendly tools for self assessment and quizzes for review
- After completing courses, students can earn 101 PDU credits toward accreditation along with attaining Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile access to iOS devices
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
A Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.