All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- 12-month IT Security Practitioner Ethical Hacker Training for 2017 bundle
This LearnSmart training bundle teaches both foundational and advanced principles for securing IT networks, identifying and managing security risks, and plugging holes in IT networks before black hat hackers find them. These courses cover the technical skills and knowledge for students to engineer and design secure solutions across advanced enterprise environments.
- 12 months of online access to over 48 courses
- Full audio and video instructor-led lectures and printable courseware
- 48+ courses feature user-friendly tools for self-assessment and quizzes for review
- Over 50 hours of on-demand, expert instructional content
- Certification training for the New 2015 Security+ (SY0-401), Ethical Hacker CEHv8, and Cisco CCNA Security
- Topics include Windows Hacking, Password Attacks, Spyware, Keyloggers, and more
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile access on Android and iOS devices Check out more great offers from LearnSmart.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Online only. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; course access expires 12 months from activation date. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 1510, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.