- $99 for an Adobe-certified graphic-design training bundle ($1,495 value)
- Topics include photo editing, digital illustration, page layout, web design and more
- 12 months of online access
- 63 graphic design, web and video production courses
- Over 70 hours of on-demand expert instructional content
- Labs, games, and activities
Get 12 months of access to the Adobe online training bundle, which contains 63 graphic-design, web, and video-production courses and more than 70 hours of on-demand expert instruction. Through labs, games, and activities, you’ll learn photo editing with Adobe Photoshop, digital illustration with Adobe Illustrator, and video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro, as well as web design and page layout. The courses can be accessed on Apple and Android devices. Upon completion, you’ll receive a certificate.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.