$99 for a 12-month IT Security Practitioner and Ethical Hacker training bundle ($1,895 value)
- 12 months of online access to over 48 courses
- Full audio and video instructor-led lectures and printable courseware
- 48+ courses feature user-friendly tools for self-assessment and quizzes for review
- Over 50 hours of on-demand, expert instructional content
- Certification training for the New 2015 Security+ (SY0-401), Ethical Hacker CEHv8, and Cisco CCNA Security
- Topics include Windows Hacking, Password Attacks, Spyware, Keyloggers and more
- Certificate of completion
- Mobile access on Android and iOS devices
This deal’s value is based in a different currency than its Groupon purchase price, so the exact discount and amount saved depend on the exchange rate.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.