All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 2, 2017
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
· Reviewed May 9, 2017
What You'll Get
- $37 for 12 months of access to a complete CompTIA IT-certification training bundle ($2,195 value)
- Topics include CompTIA A+ (220-801 & 220-802), Network+ (N10-005), and Security+ (SY0-301)
- Includes upgraded 2015 exams as they become available
- 22 CompTIA authorized IT courses with over 50 hours of on-demand, expert instructional content
- Certification training for Risk Analysis, Network Security, Routers, Switches, Wireless and more
- Certificate of completion and mastery
- Mobile access on Apple and Android devices
The bundle includes 22 CompTIA authorized courses, which explore CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ topics through labs, games, and other study activities. Courses include Laptop Hardware and Operations, Data and Database Servers, Authentication Services, Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure, and more. One-year access includes free upgrades to new versions of the courses, as well as a certificate of completion. Click here to learn more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon voucher; 12 months of access begins from date of activation. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.