What You'll Get
Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a two-day Beer and Food Pairing class (a $250 value)
- Attend on July 27 and 28, September 21 and 22, or October 19 and October 20 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Learn about history, production, and types of beer
- Pair beers with all types of food, ranging from spicy to sweet<p>
$99 for a two-day World of Wine class (a $250 value)<p>
- Attend on July 20 and 21, August 17 and 18, September 14 and 15, or October 12 and 13 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Learn about production, common varietals, and tasting techniques
- Gain confidence about selecting, food pairing, and storing <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Classes must be used by same person. Valid only at Cordova location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About L'École Culinaire
L'École Culinaire's Memphis location follows the lead of the school's St. Louis campus to produce top-quality culinary graduates. Thanks to a unique curricular structure, students can focus completely on their chosen field, which could range from short-order cooking to dietary management.
Along with the full academic programs, L'École Culinaire hosts public cooking classes where students can learn basic cake-decorating or artisan-bread-baking skills, or how to prepare French, Indian, or Thai food using only Lunchables and a toaster oven.