Those who don’t learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a two-day Beer and Food Pairing class (a $250 value)
- Attend on July 27 and 28, September 21 and 22, or October 19 and October 20 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Learn about history, production, and types of beer
- Pair beers with all types of food, ranging from spicy to sweet<p>
$99 for a two-day World of Wine class (a $250 value)<p>
- Attend on July 20 and 21, August 17 and 18, September 14 and 15, or October 12 and 13 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Learn about production, common varietals, and tasting techniques
- Gain confidence about selecting, food pairing, and storing <p>
L'École Culinaire's Memphis location follows the lead of the school's St. Louis campus to produce top-quality culinary graduates. Thanks to a unique curricular structure, students can focus completely on their chosen field, which could range from short-order cooking to dietary management.
Along with the full academic programs, L'École Culinaire hosts public cooking classes where students can learn basic cake-decorating or artisan-bread-baking skills, or how to prepare French, Indian, or Thai food using only Lunchables and a toaster oven.