All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 21, 2015
Reviewed September 4, 2015
Reviewed August 14, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $55 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart, valid Monday–Thursday ($94 value)
- $65 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart, valid Friday–Sunday ($94 value)
- $99 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart, valid Monday–Thursday ($188 value)
- $115 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart, valid Friday–Sunday ($188 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Tee time reservation required. Guests must wear proper attire in line with Ledges' standards. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ledges Golf Club
Ledges Golf Club is not your typical municipal golf course. Sure, its 18 holes sweep across 244 acres of Pioneer Valley land that belongs to taxpayers, but lumping it with other publicly owned courses wouldn't fully convey the thought that's been put into it. Founded in 2001, the course is a result of five years spent drawing up its hybrid layout and executing its private club-like atmosphere. In designing it, architect Howard Maurer sought to strike a balance between links-style holes and the woodland setting, as the course is surrounded by mountain ridges and protected wetlands that many species of wildlife call home. As partners in the Audubon International Cooperative Sanctuary Program, course superintendents preserve these natural surroundings by eschewing harmful pesticides and fertilizers on the fairways and hairsprays on the rough as they keep the course in pristine condition.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,507 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 133 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard.