Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bathtime visits. Get a bite in person with a person with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$12 for lunch for two (up to a $24.40 value each)
- Two cups of soup or half caesar or garden salads (a $3.25 value each)
- Two sandwiches (up to an $8.95 value each)<p>
$22 lunch for four (up to a $48.80 value) * Four cups of soup or half Caesar or garden salads (a $3.25 value each) * Four sandwiches (up to an $8.95 value each)<p>
$29 for a dinner for two (up to a $67.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $13.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $23.95 value each)
- One dessert (a $6 value)<p>
$55 for a dinner for four (up to a $135.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.95 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $23.95 value each)
- Two desserts (a $6 value each)<p>
Lee Gribben’s on Main
Ingredient sculptors at Lee Gribben's on Main sear up succulent seafood and steak while an in-house pastry chef dotes over decadent epilogues. Meat and seafood dishes share equal billing on the dinner menu, where they share a bunk in the surf 'n' turf plate. At lunch, chefs stuff chicken, roast beef, and veggies inside slices of bread or nearby UPS packages for quick delivery to the mouth. The deft pastry chefs at Lee Gribben's on Main handcraft an array of sinful desserts, including boston cream cake, cheesecake, and crème brûlée torched. Guests can dine inside, where vibrant, modern artwork pops against marbled green walls, or outside on the patio. Trivia and karaoke nights encourage guests to stick around and head to the full bar for after-dinner drinks.