Student can take an online real estate pre-licensing course and prepare to take a licensing exam at their own pace
What You'll Get
- The course It can be taken at any pace and on any device. Students can ask questions and learn about applicable state laws. After the course the student can get a certificate which will allow them to take a license exam.
- What’s included:
- Ebook with over 450 pages and additional 500 practice questions
- PowerPoint slides used in place of flash cards.
- 280 final practice exams
- Real-time instruction and pre-recorded videos
- 1,000 practice questions
- Students can access the course here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. A $50 transfer fee will be applied. School policy does not apply on money returned or course completion time. Your registration is completed online and after following the redemption instructions on the voucher, immediate access is granted to the course. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lee Institute School of Real Estate
Since 1956, the Lee Institute has been the leader in Massachusetts for training and preparing students to pass the state exam. With over a million student records collected, the school's history and reputation in real estate training has proven that the classes cover the material necessary to pass real estate exams, even in states throughout the country. Via textbook, PowerPoint presentations and practice questions, Lee's courses prepare students to face their licensing exams with confidence, while also fulfilling the requirements for hourly instruction—a necessary part of most states' licensing processes. Along with real-estate courses, the school offers programs and courses in a variety of real estate-related subjects, from fair housing policies to commercial lease clauses.