Choose from Five Options
- $21 for hibachi dining for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($39.90 value)
- $16 for $30 worth of Japanese or Chinese food for two, valid Monday–Thursday
- $22 for a hibachi dining for two, valid any day ($39.90 value)
- $42 for a hibachi dining for four, valid any day ($79.80 value)
- $41 for a hibachi dining for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($79.80 value)
Hibachi dining options are valid for one entree per diner.
Lee's Asian Grill
Lee's Asian Grill offers an extensive selection of light pan-Asian fare. All its offerings are made exclusively with vegetable oil and are free of MSG. Aside from the dozens of artfully assembled sushi rolls, the restaurant's chefs prepare hibachi meals right before diners' eyes. But that's only the beginning of the pan-Asian cuisine available at the BYOB eatery. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's standouts.
- Appetizer: white-tuna tataki smothered in chilies with tart ponzu sauce
- Soup: slow-cooked slices of beef with noodles, vegetables, and yams in a rich savory broth
- Specialty sushi roll: the Millburn roll's soy paper envelops tuna, salmon, yellowtail, cucumber, and roe
- Entree: filet mignon and grilled shrimp marinated in teriyaki sauce and served with miso soup, salad, and rice
- Dessert: a tropical treat of rich mango cheesecake
- Beverage: refreshing bubble tea in flavors such as honeydew, mango, or coconut