What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for one addiction therapy and counseling session ($20 value)
- $35 for three addiction therapy and counseling sessions ($60 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Leever Wellness
Leever Wellness studio is helmed by wellness practitioner Holly Leever. Read on to learn more about Holly and the services she provides.
- Licensed acupuncturist and herbalist
- Master's of traditional Oriental medicine
- Interned at Boston Medical Center and the Roy and Patricia Disney Family Cancer Center
- Volunteered with the PanAfrican Acupuncture Project and One World Health Project
- More than 10 years of experience as a yoga instructor
- Additional training in moxibustion, cupping, auriculotherapy, and gua sha
- Acupuncture: Treatments employ fine needles to target the body’s 12 meridians and rebalance the flow of energy through the body. Holly offers sessions for those new to acupuncture, as well as Stress Buster sessions, designed to offer stress relief. In addition, she may augment acupuncture treatments with add-ons, such as electro-stimulation and Chinese herbal medicine.
- Ashtanga yoga: Although Holly is trained in other yoga styles, her focus is on Ashtanga, which means "eight limbs" in Sanskrit. The intense, fast-paced style features a set of poses, which are always performed in the same order. Holly's introductory classes run between 30 and 60 minutes in length and feature nine sun-salutation movements, which are performed with a specific breath patterns.
Certified Peri-steam hydrotherapist and licensed acupuncturist Holly Leever, L.Ac selects an herbal blend and treatment duration to match the clients individual needs.