All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a three-course dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($115 value)
- $69 for a three-course dinner for two, valid any day ($115 value)
- $119 for a three-course dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($230 value)
- $135 for a three-course dinner for four, valid any day ($230 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $18 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $38 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $14.50 value)
- Two coffees (up to a $3.25 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on holidays. Not valid on 2/14/16. Not valid on New Years Eve. Not valid for special events. Please present Groupon upon sitting. Must use value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Left Bank Restaurant at Stonehedge Inn & Spa
It would be wrong to assume that Left Bank Restaurant at Stonehedge Inn & Spa is nothing more than a hotel eatery—since its inception, the upscale restaurant has proved its mettle time and again with dozens of awards. It maintains a four-diamond rating from the American Automobile Association, and its robust wine cellar has won Wine Spectator magazine's Grand Award—its highest award available. The hotel relies on the talents of Chef de Cuisine C Ross Edwards to delight you with his upscale bistro menu.