- More than 60 wines by the glass
- Classic European ambience
- Pizzas, appetizers & more
About This Deal
Grape juice magically transforms into wine in the same way milk becomes cheese and a 1972 Dodge Dart becomes an even older 1972 Dodge Dart. Tipple the tasty transformation with today's Groupon: for $12, you get $25 worth of wine, pizza, antipastos, and more at LeftBank Wine Bar. LeftBank's elegant European ambience was inspired by Venice's Caffè Florian, whisking patrons away for a peninsular evening without the hassle of finding gondola parking. Sample a range of first-rate grape stompings from more than 60 wines by the glass, and complement the drinks with Italian flavors from the food menu, which includes an array of appetizers with prices starting at $8, plenty of pizzas that start at $12, and a plethora of paninis that start at $7.50.
- Really a great place to hang out and sip new wines…Food options are light and simple. Music on the weekends. Really, really worth your time. – Barry, Urbanspoon
- Great place to try lots of new wines that are not easily found in the grocery store. Super cozy with mellow live music and a fireplace. – Heather, Urbanspoon