Dentists perform a variety of services, including cleaning, periodontal therapy, and fluoride treatment to help keep clients’ teeth healthy
About This Deal
- About the practice: Legacy Trails Dental offers a variety of personalized general, cosmetic, and restorative dental services.
- Brand of whitening treatment: Opalescence
- Dental implants replace missing teeth and restore smiles with crowns that look and function naturally. The procedure varies by patient, but generally includes the installation of an abutment, implant, and crown over the course of several months.
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
- Equipment used: digital X-rays
Need To Know
About Legacy Trails Dental
Legacy Trails Dental state-of-the-art facility offers quality dental treatments. If they so choose, patients may undergo a number of procedures while they are sedated, using so-called "laughing gas." Odorless and perfectly safe, it wears off as soon as the mask is taken off. To further reduce the anxiety, entire families can receive all the treatments they need in a single day.