Knowledgeable crew will narrate and point out wildlife like whales, dolphins, seal lions and bird life in a 3 hour nature tour
What You'll Get
- Departure time: by appointment
Departure location: 1717 Quivira Road, San Diego, CA, 92109
- Duration of tour: three hours
- What to bring:
- Extra layers of clothing for both sun and temperature.
- Sun protection (hats, long sleeves, sunscreen)
- Camera and/or binoculars
- Extra cash for the snack bar on board that is cash only.
The Fine Print
About Legacy Whale Watch
At Legacy Whale Watch, adventurous passengers begin their journey at the famous Mission Bay, a part of the largest aquatic park in the country. From there, their trusty captain steers the cruise across the bay alongside La Jolla Canyon for a glimpse of the diverse Marine Life that inhabit the area. Possible sightings include migrating gray whales, splashing dolphins, and California sea lions. In between sightings, the knowledgeable crew answers questions while guests take advantage of the fully stocked snack and beverage bar.