|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
Buy tickets to the 5 p.m. buffet seating on this page. See the links below for other times.
- Buy tickets for the 11 a.m. buffet seating (150 available).
- Buy tickets for the 2 p.m. buffet seating (150 available).
- Buy tickets for the 8 p.m. buffet seating (150 available).
Since the Tall Ships last visited the Harbor in 2000, many Bostonians may be unfamiliar with what makes the ships so unique. Here’s a primer to help get you up to speed before they return:
- Models include schooners, brigantines, brigs, and barques.
- The first tall ship was whittled out of a single tree.
- The sails only serve as decoration: each tall ship requires 40 barrels of unrefined oil to travel 13 nautical miles.
- While being attacked by a tall ship, never let it sense your fear.
On July 11, experience the long-awaited return of the majestic Tall Ships while filling your belly buffet-style. Today’s Groupon gets you a Legal Sea Foods party package for a tasty shore buffet, Admiral’s Club VIP access, and a Tall Ships boarding pass for only $67 (normally $135).
The buffet shore dinner is held at the Exchange Conference Center on the Boston Fish Pier. Choose between four two-hour seating groups: 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 5 p.m., or 8 p.m. The buffet includes lobster, chicken, and vegetarian pasta, complemented by salads, assorted side dishes, and desserts. Everyone knows Legal Sea Foods, and web reviews consistently rave about its delicious eats. Combine that with the Exchange Conference Center’s equally well-reviewed service and amazing views, and you’re sure to have quite the evening. Or stop by the Admiral’s Club VIP area located at the end of the pier for even more sweet views and a tent for protection against rain or an overabundance of shine.
Use your priority pass to board one of four Tall Ships docked at the pier with expedited access between noon and 8 p.m. Once onboard, you’ll know firsthand why the Tall Ships are the biggest and best seafaring vessels in the world. These ships themselves are works of art, crafted with a wondrous complexity that modern ships made of cheaper materials (paper mache, spools of floss, etc.) lack.
Grab this Groupon and bring your family and friends to enjoy a Saturday on the harbor amid the Tall Ships. Don’t miss out: these beautiful vessels haven’t been to Boston in nine years!
Yelpers give Legal Sea Foods (the folks providing the food) four stars:
- Legal Sea Foods showed me that clam chowder can be thin, flavor-PACKED, and ostentatiously overflowing with large, seafoody, orgasmic clams. – Sara R., Yelp
- The dishes were delicious! Clam chowder, lobster (bigger than I ever seen), clams, mussels, scallops, salmon, tuna and swordfish. Definitely have a seafood dish.. Highly recommended!!! - Gabe O., Yelp
Yelpers give the Exchange Conference Center (the pier where you dine) 4.5 stars too: