Basketball fans spend five days developing their skills and socializing under the watchful eye of experienced instructors
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Experienced coaches help youngsters sharpen basic basketball skills such as shooting, passing, and dribbling, as well as improve their cooperation with other team members.
- Day camp
- Good for ages: Pre-K to 8th grade
- Camp runs from June 17 to June 21
- Half-day sessions run in the morning from 9 a.m. to noon, or in the afternoon from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Full-day sessions run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Extended care runs from 7:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.
- Morning sessions are focused on shooting skills.
- Afternoon sessions are focused on games.
- All instructors are professional basketball coaches.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 22, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Valid only at John F. Kennedy High School from June 17-June 21, 2019. Co-ed camp. Valid for kids in Pre-K-8th grade. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Legarza Sports
Competitive athletics aren't just about getting points and notching wins to the certified coaches at Legarza Sports. They believe sports can teach children valuable lessons they'll use throughout their lives, showing them how to work as a team, set goals, and communicate positively. Whether they're leading basketball or volleyball camps, the coaches use the Mastery Orientation of teaching, which celebrates personal improvement as much as accomplishment. Read more about Legarza Sports below:
- Types of camps they offer: basketball, volleyball, and all-sport, which covers a wide variety of sports ranging from baseball to ultimate frisbee
- They run leagues in these sports: basketball and volleyball
- They group children by: age, gender, ability, and personal request
- For more in-depth skills training, kids can participate in: after-school and weekend classes