Icons such as Madonna, Elvis, and Michael Jackson come to life in a glitzy tribute show with a rotating cast of performers
About This Deal
- $36 for one ticket to see Legends in Concert (up to $69.45 value)
- When: any performance through December 31. Performances are held Saturday through Thursday at 9:30 p.m., with additional shows at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday and Monday, and at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Where: Donny & Marie Showroom at Flamingo Las Vegas
- Seating: rear reserved
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view a schedule of performances.<p>
Legends in Concert
A man clad in a tilted black fedora and one shining glove moonwalks across the stage, light dancing off his sequined jacket. He lets out a tuneful yowl, and the illusion is complete—the audience is suddenly DeLoreaned back to the early 1980s, when the King of Pop ruled the radio airwaves.
Michael Jackson is one of the many musical greats celebrated during Legends in Concert, a live tribute show that has entertained crowds for three decades. Since its debut, Legends continues to dazzle with glitzy sets, explosive special effects, and, above all, performers who have spent countless hours acquiring the voices and mannerisms of entertainment icons. The list of legends changes frequently, meaning onlookers might see everything from the pop-princess stylings of Britney Spears to the swiveling appendages of Elvis Presley. But no matter who takes the stage, the resulting revue, according to the New Haven Register is “a brisk, light show of Vegas-style entertainment” that’s “hard to beat.”