- One ticket to any performance of Legends in Concert
- When: daily at 9:30 p.m., with additional shows at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday and Monday and at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. No shows on Tuesdays or Fridays.
- Where: Donny & Marie Showroom at Flamingo Las Vegas
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of performances
- Show times subject to change, click here for more information
- For more information on the show, click here
- $44 for main floor seating (up to $75.20 value)
- $49 for Golden Circle seating (up to $87.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Legends in Concert
A man clad in a tilted black fedora and one shining glove moonwalks across the stage, light dancing off his sequined jacket. He lets out a tuneful yowl, and the illusion is complete—the audience is suddenly DeLoreaned back to the early 1980s, when the King of Pop ruled the radio airwaves.
Michael Jackson is one of the many musical greats celebrated during Legends in Concert, one of the longest running, independently owned, live tribute shows that has entertained crowds for over 30 years. Since its debut, Legends continues to dazzle with glitzy sets, explosive special effects, and, above all, performers who have spent countless hours acquiring the voices and choreography of entertainment icons. The elaborate set pieces and special effects help concert goers relive the past and present of some of the best music of the past few decades. The list of legends changes frequently, meaning onlookers might see everything from Celine Dion, Steven Tyler, Barry White, or Elvis Presley. The cast does change every few months, so there are always fresh faces on stage. But no matter who takes the stage, the resulting revue, according to the New Haven Register is “a brisk, light show of Vegas-style entertainment” that’s “hard to beat.”