- Unlimited LEGOLAND visits for one year
- Factory tour
- Build and test your own structures
- Rides and holiday attractions
About This Deal
Impress your friends by having your children build an exact replica of the Declaration of Independence out of LEGOs with today's Groupon to LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Schaumburg. For $22, you get an annual pass an up-to $40 value. Your annual pass gets you one unlimited entry to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center for an entire year, plus great discounts including 20% off beverages & food in café, 10% discounts on products in the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago retail store (some exclusions may apply), and 10% off birthday parties. Admission normally costs $19 for adults and $15 for kids, so two visits gets you more than your money's worth.
Marvel in a theme park-esque world dedicated to plastic blocks. See the city of Chicago made entirely out of LEGOs at Miniland. Take the factory tour and learn how LEGO bricks are made (you get one LEGO factory brick to take home). Ride on the back of a green dragon through a medieval castle full of moving characters made entirely of LEGOs, and continue the adventure through a jungle trail. Build your own LEGO cars and buildings, then test them to see if they can withstand earthquakes or set speed records on LEGO roadways. After you take in a movie at the 4-D cinema, or let your little ones spend their energy in physical play before it's time to load up the car.
Visit during the winter holidays to make LEGO decorations and to see Santa and snowmen models. You can even participate in a 12-foot nutcracker group build. If you go on Saturday or Sunday, head over in the morning or in the late afternoon when it's not as busy—you might have to wait before entering if there's a crowd. Please note that it usually takes about two hours to see all the attractions.
Check out LEGOLAND Discovery Center on YouTube. Although Yelpers and TripAdvisors only give LEGOLAND an average of 2.5 stars, many complained about the admission cost, which today's deal helps relieve.
- This place is like Chuck E. Cheese on steroids!...The first floor has a LEGO version of downtown Chicago which is truly amazing. We even found Batman watching over Gotham...the LEGO store was actually quite a bit cheaper than the LEGO store on Michigan Ave. We loved all of the LEGO models that were all over the place. – joshmom03, TripAdvisor
- The second floor is where he had the most fun. The 4d movie was enjoyable. We also enjoyed the freestyle lego play upstairs. – pannam1, TripAdvisor
- We had so much fun! My three year old LOVED it! It may be a little overpriced, but it was well worth seeing my daughter enjoy it. She enjoyed the rides and the movie (a 3-D lego people movie when we were there).....actually she like everything. – familyofthree, TripAdvisor