Skilled therapists help patrons achieve a more even skin tone and texture through microdermabrasion and chemical peels
About This Deal
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Type of microdermabrasion: Crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Need To Know
About Lejeune Skin and Body Care
Lejeune Skin and Body Care owner Natalie Lejeune believes that clients deserve private, one-on-one attention to address their body's individual needs. Wielding her experience as a licensed aesthetician and massage therapist, she works with her staff to orchestrate custom treatments to rejuvenate skin. Together they refresh visages with advanced techniques including antioxidant facials to repair damaged skin and exfoliating peels to stimulate youthful glows. In addition, Lejeune Skin and Body Care offers individualized aromatherapy, acupressure, reflexology, and detoxifying wraps to clear energy pathways blocked by stress or the riddle-posing sphinxes that reside in most spleens.