Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for a keratin treatment for short hair ($250 value)
- $140 for a keratin treatment for long hair ($350 value)
The process involves a clarifying of the hair to help absorb the Keratin Protein. After 48 hours for best results clients follow up with steps 3 and 4 at home, this is a shampoo and condition treatment. MacVoil system is recommended to ensure Keratin longevity of 4 months of frizz free hair.
LeLux Beautique considers itself a one-stop shop for special events. And it's no wonder why with its wealth of salon, spa, and med-spa services.
- Salon: Stylists imbue strands with color or nourishing treatments, then snip them into sleek cuts. In addition, guests can opt for microlink or tape- or sew-in extensions or stop by the blow-dry bar. Here, visitors receive shampoos and scalp massages before their manes are transformed into soft waves, voluminous curls, and other eye-catching looks.
- Spa: Relax and unwind with LeLux Beautique's indulgent custom facials or deeply exfoliating herbal peels from Dr. Christine Schrammek Derma Cosmetics. Other spa services—such as waxing, HD eyelash extensions, and brow and lash tints—put the finishing touches on clients' looks.
- Med spa: With the aid of cutting-edge technology, LeLux's med-spa treatments help clients looks their best. IPL photofacials, platelet-rich-plasma therapy, and dermal filers, for example, help combat signs of aging. Meanwhile, the Vanquish system utilizes radio-frequency energy to slim and contour physiques.