What You'll Get
- Admission for Two Adults to the Education Month Events
- Admission for Two Adults and Two Children to the Education Month Events
- Admission for Four Adults to the Education Month Events
See the Collection Education Month website
- “Russian Vehicles” with Simon Ross on 2/4 at 11 a.m.
- “LeMay Fire Apparatus” with Skip Simmons on 2/18 at 11 a.m.
- “20 Years of LeMay Museums” with Eric LeMay on 2/19 at 1 p.m.
- “Automotive Designers” with Tim Hallen on 2/25 at 11 a.m.
- “Automotive History 1886-1915” with Dennis Laine on 2/25 at 1 p.m.
- “Automotive History 1916-1929” with Dennis Laine on 2/25 at 3 p.m.
- “Automotive History 1830-1942” with Dennis Laine on 2/26 at 1 p.m.
- “LeMay Radio Collection” with Bull Reynolds on 2/26 at 3 p.m.
- “North American Eagle: On the Path to breaking the land speed record” on 3/4 at 1 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LeMay Collections at Marymount
Though the historical gems of a museum tend to be its artifacts, the vintage autos of the LeMay Collections at Marymount only tell half the story. Marymount itself—a veritable campus of buildings set among pristine green lawns—opened in 1923 as a boys' military school. In 1975, it became a center for English education, and eventually it was sold to house the LeMay family's vintage automobile collection.
Beginning with a few vehicles gathered by Harold and Nancy LeMay in the 1960s, the collection grew into a one-time Guinness World Record holder of more than 1,900 automobiles. Today, many of these classics—which range from Model Ts to muscle cars and motorcycles—rest fully restored alongside toys, antiques, and farm equipment within the year-round museum.