ASA-certified technicians perform oil changes and thorough inspections of cars to make sure they are road ready
About This Deal
- What’s included: up to 5 quarts of oil and safety inspection
- Specialty filters are available for an additional cost
- Mechanics’ expertise: the team services all brands of vehicles, big and small and the mechanics are ASA certified; Customers are invited to call the business directly with any questions or special requests at (720) 782-8429
- Is it a full-service shop? Yes
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Lenon's Auto Care
Lenon's Auto Care is a general automotive repair and service facility that specializes in all brands of automobiles. The company offers dealership quality service at a very competitive price. They only use high-quality OEM replacement brand parts for the vehicles that they service. The company has been servicing cars in the Denver metro area for many years and employs ASE-certified technicians. Lenon's Auto Care will make sure that the repairs are diagnosed and repaired correctly the first time. The management team has worked in the automotive industry for ten years at various automotive shops and retailers, with a special emphasis on all brand automobiles.