New prescription lenses in your frames for up to 70% less than traditional optical retailers
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, go here to make your lens selection and complete your order
- Coupon code for the value of your Groupon delivered via email, to be applied at checkout of your order.
- Choose your lenses and finalize your order here.
- New custom lenses lab-fitted to your frames
- A pre-paid shipping box sent to your door for you to send Lensabl your frames (there’s a print-your-own-label option too)
- Your updated glasses back to you in about two weeks or less
- New glasses case and lens cleaning kit
- View available single vision lens replacement options
- View available progressive lens replacement options
- Requires the creation of a Lensabl account
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers who have used Lensabl in the past 12 months. Vouchers only valid on lens replacement orders. Online checkout and redemption required. Those who do not qualify will be issued a refund. Limit 1 per person. Can not be combined with any other offers or promotions. Coupon applies to the total purchase price, the remainder of the balance to be paid upon checkout. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lensabl - Prescription Lens Replacement
Lensabl made the prescription lens buying experience easy, affordable, and with no need to leave home. Customers can affordably replace old eyeglass or sunglass lenses with an updated prescription while keeping their favorite frames. Available lenses range from clear, blue-light-blocking computer lenses, tinted, mirrored, to photochromic Transition lenses that adapt in response to sunlight. The whole replacement process takes place entirely by mail, eliminating the obligatory trip to your nearest strip mall from the equation and cutting your costs.