Pizza is great because it also serves as a pie chart of how much pizza you haven’t eaten yet. Do the math with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drink Sunday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drink Friday or Saturday
- $25 for dinner for two Sunday–Thursday (up to a $51 value)
- $25 for dinner for two Friday or Saturday (up to a $51 value)<p>
Dinner for two includes:
- Golden-fried calamari appetizer (an $11 value)
- Cold antipasto salad (an $11 value)
- One large round Napoleon pizza with up to two toppings (up to a $20 value)
- Two draft beers (up to a $9 value)<p>
Leo’s Casa Calamari
As Leo’s signature dish, calamari pops up many times throughout the restaurant's menu: as a golden-fried appetizer, entangled in seafood pasta with clams and mussels, or paired with shrimp under a covering of marinara sauce. Squid is not the only specialty, however. A large part of the menu is devoted to Sicilian- and Neapolitan-style pizzas. One popular version is the Grandma's pizza (focaccia di nonna) with crushed san marzano tomatoes, fresh garlic, tuscan olive oil, and housemade mozzarella. To expand on the Mediterranean theme, the kitchen also cooks a few Greek dishes, including pork souvlaki and Greek-style pasta, which is just noodles shaped like busts of Aristotle.