All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 11, 2014
Reviewed October 3, 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013
What You'll Get
Pizza is great because it also serves as a pie chart of how much pizza you haven’t eaten yet. Do the math with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drink Sunday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drink Friday or Saturday
- $25 for dinner for two Sunday–Thursday (up to a $51 value)
- $25 for dinner for two Friday or Saturday (up to a $51 value)<p>
Dinner for two includes:
- Golden-fried calamari appetizer (an $11 value)
- Cold antipasto salad (an $11 value)
- One large round Napoleon pizza with up to two toppings (up to a $20 value)
- Two draft beers (up to a $9 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid on holidays. Pre-fixe dinner options valid for one large round Napoleon pizza only; valid only for two people. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Leo’s Casa Calamari
As Leo’s signature dish, calamari pops up many times throughout the restaurant's menu: as a golden-fried appetizer, entangled in seafood pasta with clams and mussels, or paired with shrimp under a covering of marinara sauce. Squid is not the only specialty, however. A large part of the menu is devoted to Sicilian- and Neapolitan-style pizzas. One popular version is the Grandma's pizza (focaccia di nonna) with crushed san marzano tomatoes, fresh garlic, tuscan olive oil, and housemade mozzarella. To expand on the Mediterranean theme, the kitchen also cooks a few Greek dishes, including pork souvlaki and Greek-style pasta, which is just noodles shaped like busts of Aristotle.