$41 for a Sundays Are Made to Savor wine experience for two ($80 value)
- Tours start promptly at 3:30 p.m. and end at 6 p.m.
- Family history and a description of the wine-making process
- Three flights of wine with white, red, dessert, and mixology
- Fresh bread, crackers, cheese, charcuterie, chocolate, olives, and nuts
- Entry into the LOEW Case Club including all applicable discounts
Leonard Oakes Estate Winery
A decade ago, the Oakes family planted their first vines across 6 acres, yielding a harvest that would produce 14 types of plump, juicy grapes. The result is a diverse wine list that includes smoky cabernet, award-winning fruity ice wine, and even one that's steam punk cider. Visit the tasting room to partake in sipping sessions, where varietals have been carefully selected and paired with offered snacks, and learn about the wine-making process.