All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 16, 2015
Reviewed March 28, 2015
Reviewed July 20, 2014
What You'll Get
$41 for a Sundays Are Made to Savor wine experience for two ($80 value)
- Tours start promptly at 3:30 p.m. and end at 6 p.m.
- Family history and a description of the wine-making process
- Three flights of wine with white, red, dessert, and mixology
- Fresh bread, crackers, cheese, charcuterie, chocolate, olives, and nuts
- Entry into the LOEW Case Club including all applicable discounts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 21 or older with a valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Leonard Oakes Estate Winery
A decade ago, the Oakes family planted their first vines across 6 acres, yielding a harvest that would produce 14 types of plump, juicy grapes. The result is a diverse wine list that includes smoky cabernet, award-winning fruity ice wine, and even one that's steam punk cider. Visit the tasting room to partake in sipping sessions, where varietals have been carefully selected and paired with offered snacks, and learn about the wine-making process.