All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $47 for holiday winery tour and tasting for 2 ($86 value)
- $93 for holiday winery tour and tasting for 4 ($172 value)
- $135 for holiday winery tour and tasting for 6 ($258 value)
- $208 for holiday winery tour and tasting for up to 10 ($430 value)
Each package includes the following
- VIP tour of the winery
- Wine tasting of more than 20 wines
- One glass of wine, Broadway Brewery beer, or Rocheport Distilling Co. cocktail
- Small bites to snack on
Call ahead to schedule tour.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tours must be scheduled in advance with Tasting Room. Valid Sunday-Thursday in November. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Les Bourgeois Vineyards
An oft-repeated adage among winemakers asserts that wine is grown only in the most beautiful places in the world—rolling hills, lush landscapes, and, of course, fine weather being prerequisites for producing the libation. While that may call to mind picturesque France and Italy, beauty can be found in perhaps unlikely places, too. Les Bourgeois Vineyards is situated on the bluffs overlooking the Missouri River Valley. From this vantage, it bottles crisp chardonels, complex noirets, and at least 15 other varietals, all made to evoke the vineyard's verdant surroundings and the clear waters of the river coursing at its heart.