All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 28, 2014
Reviewed May 23, 2014
Reviewed May 15, 2014
What You'll Get
France has a long history of giving America gifts, from the Statue of Liberty to the Tricolore flag our presidents have traditionally used to hide under during scary movies. Accept their latest gift: this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $42 for a prix fixe dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Wednesday (up to an $84 total value)
- $46 for a prix fixe dinner for two, redeemable any day of the week (up to an $84 total value)
- $80 for a prix fixe dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $168 total value)
- $90 for a prix fixe dinner for four, redeemable any day of the week (up to a $168 total value)<p>
The prix fixe dinner includes the following:
One appetizer per person
- Choose from crab cakes, warm goat cheese with a mixed green salad, or six escargot
One entree per person
- Choose from sautéed filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes, grilled salmon on lobster ravioli, or parmentier de legumes, a layering of mushrooms, spinach, fava beans, and mashed potatoes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required. Dine-in only. Valid only for prix fixe menu. Valid appetizers are crab cakes, warm goat cheese and a mixed green salad, or six escargot; valid entrees are sauteed filet mignon, grilled salmon, or parmentier de legumes. Valid only after 4pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Les Noces du Figaro
The comic opera The Marriage of Figaro is rather fitting namesake for this French bistro: plush purple stools at a marble-topped bar and dual staircases winding up toward inlaid frescoes invoke elegance, but the full bar and pastry cases stacked with colorful macarons retain a sense of playfulness. Indeed, Les Noces du Figaro plays many roles, despite being billed simply as a bistro.
By day, the patisserie counter stocks fresh croissants, while the dining room fills with sweet and savory scents of banana crepes and Parisian-style omelets with potatoes, gruyère, and herbs. Brunch is served seven days a week here, so the breakfast menu also includes more hearty dishes such as coquilles Saint-Jacques Poêlées: sauteed scallops with spinach, papaya, and candied pistachios. There's coffee service, of course, with café au lait and cappuccinos, as well as teas infused with blends of mint-citrus or orchid-vanilla.
In the evenings, streetlights flicker on throughout the dining room, illuminating bilingual dinner menus with an exquisite selection of entrees. Meals might begin with cuisses de grenouilles—frog legs sautéed with lemon-butter—or ahi tuna tartare with avocado and cilantro. Oysters are available by the dozen or half-dozen, and served with a trio of champagne, cocktail, and horseradish sauces. Main dishes include grilled rack of lamb with mint au jus and pan-roasted duck with prosciutto-wrapped figs alongside plentiful vegetarian options, such as veggie ravioli and couscous with grass-fed tofu.