- $25 Worth of Ethiopian Cuisine for Two People
- $50 Worth of Ethiopian Cuisine for Four People
Lesaac Ethiopian Cafe
Lesaac Ethiopian Cafe has infused the Silver Spring dining scene with authentic Ethiopian food since it opened in 2012. Here's what's on the menu:
- Ful: This breakfast dish features mashed beans sauteed with onions, green peppers, tomatoes, and oil, and it's served with sour cream and toasted bread.
- Kekel: Lamb stew cooked in berbere sauce and other spices, available as a lunch or dinner entree
- Shiro wot: A vegetarian dish of ground chickpeas simmered with onions, ginger, and garlic
- Special kitfo: One of the restaurant's special dishes, it consists of Ethiopian cheese, seasoned ground beef, and collard greens served with kocho