What You'll Get
City cruises allow urbanites to behold sweeping views of notable metropolitan sites, without the hassle of setting up trapeze jumps between skyscrapers. Opt for aquatic explorations with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for admission for one to a Tuesday or Thursday after-work cruise (a $20 value)
- $19 for admission for two to a Tuesday or Thursday after-work cruise (a $40 value)
- $10 for admission for one to a Thursday night cruise (a $20 value)
- $19 for admission for two to a Thursday night cruise (a $40 value)
- $20 for admission for one to a Friday after-work cruise (a $40 value)
- $40 for admission for two to a Friday after-work cruise (an $80 value)<p>
For an additional charge, passengers can augment their nautical explorations with drinks purchased from a full onboard cash bar and snacks from a cash buffet. All cruises depart from New York Skyport Marina on East 23rd Street and include 2–2.5 hours on the water beginning at 6 p.m. on Thursday, 7 p.m. on Tuesday and Friday, and 10 p.m. for the Thursday night cruise. View the current cruise schedule for more details.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required by responding to confirmation email. Must be 21 or older. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid for holiday cruises. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Let's Cruise
Let's Cruise pilots spirited, midweek, and weekend yacht tours across the New York City harbor, all set against the glistening backdrop of the Manhattan skyline. During each 2–2.5-hour aquatic outing, seafarers climb aboard ritzy, well-equipped vessels to dance to lively music and imbibe cocktails and snacks procured from an onboard cash bar and cash buffet. The ships' alfresco decks foster ideal platforms for viewing vibrant cityscapes and clandestine meetings of secret seagull societies. In addition to daily excursions, Let's Cruise proffers private charters and special-event tours themed around holidays.