Those who don't learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $65 for one cooking class for one (a $149.99 value)
- $119 for two cooking classes for one (a $299.98 value)
- $229 for four cooking classes for one (a $599.96 value)
- $119 for one cooking class for two (a $299.98 value)
- $229 for two cooking classes for two (a $599.96 value)
- $429 for four cooking classes for two (a $1,199.92 value)
During the themed classes—which last up to three hours—certified personal chef Michael teaches students to craft dishes akin to the ones on his sample menu and pair them with wine and nonalcoholic beverages. See the upcoming class schedule.
Let’s Fork Tonight!
Couples rarely enjoy a third wheel on a date, but Chef Michael is no ordinary third wheel. The certified personal chef whips up restaurant-quality dishes—such as pasta crepes stuffed with ricotta and napa valley lamb—in home kitchens, transforming cozy nights into special occasions. He can also craft smorgasbords of tapas for ladies’ nights, cater small dinner parties, or enhance football games with handmade snack spreads. In his hands-on cooking classes, he teaches his students not only to make similar repasts at home, but to pair their food with appropriate beverages, such as steak with pinot noir, or swordfish with a cocktail of ocean water and Great Blue-dini Kool-Aid.