While cacti are truly the most friendly, easygoing members of the plant kingdom, their prickly exterior ruins potential friendships every time they give a hug. Learn a lesson from the heartbroken saguaro and buff away external hazards with today's Groupon to Letoile Day Spa in Norfolk. Choose one of two options:
- $25 for a classic manicure and spa pedicure with paraffin treatment (a $60 total value)
- $15 for a bikini wax or other area with value up to $35
Secure a digital overhaul to soothe what aches your hardworking phalanges with the mani-pedi treatment. The classic manicure ($15) and spa pedicure ($45) procedures clip and trim keratin handhorns and footclaws into shapely nails before buffing and polishing them into shining hammer-shields. The paraffin treatment uses warm molten wax as a conditioning dip, coating your feet and locking in moisturizing goodness that leaves skin as soft and smooth as a baby's pickup lines. If you deem your finger-helmets equally worthy of wax, pay an additional $5 to upgrade to the Spa Manicure ($20) with paraffin treatment.
To keep your online avatar from defaulting to a hedgehog, opt for the waxing service and cause widespread body deforestation. Women can have an untamed bikini area tended, thus preparing the waxee for beachside roundhouse facekicking competitions. or eliminate filamentary follicle foes on smaller areas, such as the underarms ($30), upper lip or chin ($8), eyebrows ($10), full face ($30), or stomach ($20). You can also upgrade to any waxing treatment valued over $35—like the full Brazilian ($65) or half-leg ($40)—and simply pay the difference.
You must call ahead to schedule an appointment.
The Virginian Pilot readers awarded Letoile Day Spa the “gold” for Best Nail Salon and Best Cosmetic Waxing, and “silver” for Best Place to Get a Massage and Best Pedicure. Three Google Mappers and two Yahoo! Locals give the business five stars:
- The facility is clean, the prices are good, and the people are friendly, but I am most impressed with the massage I received. – jtmoniot, Google Maps
- It's so huge inside and kept very clean and the staff make you feel welcome. – hollywoodjenny, Yahoo! Local
- I love this Spa, the services and service are the best in Hampton roads! – remy_days, Yahoo! Local
5950 E Virginia Beach Blvd.
Norfolk, Virginia 23502Get Directions