Like Olympic swimmers and gremlins, tea leaves reveal their true power only after being dunked in water. Unleash hidden strength with today’s Groupon for a tea party for two or four at Let’s Pretend Tea Parties in Grapevine. Choose from the following options:
- For $32, you get a tea party for two children (up to a $69.70 value).
- For $60, you get a tea party for four children (up to a $139.40 value).
The two- or four-child tea parties include:
- Dress-up, tea, cupcake, and makeup for all attendees (up to a $19.90 value)
- Manicure for all children attendees (up to a $19.90 value)
- Princess updo for all children attendees (up to a $29.90 value)
- For $40, you get a Mom and Me tea party for two mothers and two children (an $89.80 value). The Mom and Me tea party includes:
- Tea, tea sandwich, fruit kebab, tea cookie, and cupcake for each attendee (a $40 value)
- Manicures for the two children (a $19.90 value) and princess updos for the two children (a $29.90 value)
At Let’s Pretend Tea Parties, children and parents gather for imagination-fueled fetes that begin with dress-up transformations and conclude with cupcake-sweetened teatimes. Little girls or boys choose from dozens of fanciful frocks, vintage hats, and accessories to style their own princess, pirate, or magic president outfit. The makeovers continue as girls’ tresses are swept into regal updos and shimmering makeup is brushed over eyelids and cheeks, and temporary tattoos are pressed to the biceps of boys and interested girls. Lips are glossed for frog-kissing, and nails are polished for queenly waves to adoring crowds of teddy bears.
Let’s Pretend Tea Parties’ rosy walls and sparkling chandeliers overlook tea tables whose surfaces are covered with polka-dot pots and cups as well as decadent cupcakes, whose ingredients can be adjusted for allergies if staff is notified ahead of time.
Let's Pretend Tea Parties
In an attempt to balance business and motherhood, the founder of Let's Pretend Tea Parties began the enterprise in 1993. Since then, it's evolved to encompass a ladies' tearoom and girls' boutique under current owner Sara Norton. Today, Sara and her staff welcome women for baby and bridal showers, as well as the children's tea parties that captivated youngsters and retired queens of England alike from the business's early days. The soirees exude a vintage feel—complete with floppy hats, china teacups, and teensy sandwiches and cookies—or a fairytale vibe courtesy of Cinderella-inspired gowns for girls and knight or pirate costumes for boys. For older partygoers, the Sassy Glamour Girl bash and Bring It On Salon Soiree each include mani-pedis and hair styling.
Cupcakes and tea offers an abbreviated alternative to parties, inviting mother-daughter duos or small groups to an afternoon of elegance with optional nail and updo add-ons. Girls can complete their new looks with frilly tutus and T-shirts from the boutique or by fashioning a powdered wig out of frosting.
317 Jenkins St.
Grapevine, Texas 76051