Dining out gives you a break from cooking and keeps your crippling fear of fire a secret for one more night. Get a hot meal with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
- $9 for $20 worth of eclectic sports-bar food and non-alcoholic drinks for tables of two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $16 for $40 worth of eclectic sports-bar food and non-alcoholic drinks for tables of four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $9 for $20 worth of eclectic sports-bar food and non-alcoholic drinks for tables of two or more, valid Friday and Saturday
- $16 for $40 worth of eclectic sports-bar food and non-alcoholic drinks for tables of four or more, valid Friday and Saturday
See the full menu.
Level 20 Sports Bar Restaurant
The diverse crowds at Level 20 Sports Bar Restaurant in Bethel Park seem to always keep it busy. Boasting big-screen TVs, an upscale menu, free parking, and a spacious atmosphere, patrons have plenty for which to come back. A plethora of widescreen TVs ensures baseball fans won’t miss any animated arguments between umpires and managers. If you have a large group of people, Level 20’s banquet hall is ideal for hosting class reunions, birthday parties and family get-togethers.
In the dining room, diners tuck into classic entrees like grilled fresh salmon, chicken parmesan, and mushroom ravioli. Level 20 has 6 Great Lakes beers on tap, serving up delectable food and beverage combinations:
The Great Lakes beers on tap pair well with first bites, comfort foods, fresh items from the grill, and flavorful wings.
Entrees like the Pale Ale Battered English Fish & Chips and the Irish sirloin burger have craftily incorporated Great Lakes beer into the recipes.
Specials and events help regular patrons avoid routine fatigue:
- Tuesday: True Genius trivia with $3 Captains, $7 Miller and Coors Lite pitchers, and half-price nachos
- Friday: music trivia, $6 martini night, and $4 Blue Moon drafts
- Saturday - Karaoke night, $2 off all wraps, and $3.50 20oz Miller and Coors Lite drafts