All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Dining out gives you a break from cooking and keeps your crippling fear of fire a secret for one more night. Get a hot meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 worth of casual pub food and drinks for tables of two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of casual pub food and drinks for tables of four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $10 for $20 worth of casual pub food and drinks for tables of two or more, valid Friday and Saturday
- $20 for $40 worth of casual pub food and drinks for tables of four or more, valid Friday and Saturday
The menu features Colin's Famous Fish and Chips ($12.95), which is served with a side of malt vinegar. Appetizers include caprese flatbread with fresh basil and mozzarella ($7.95) and garlic Cajun dry-rub wings ($8.95–$30.95). Entrees of grilled chicken with housemade Jameson whiskey glaze ($13.95) park on tables next to house burgers with american cheese, lettuce, and tomato on a brioche bun ($10.95).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid towards alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Level 20 Sports Bar Restaurant
The diverse crowds at Level 20 Sports Bar Restaurant in Bethel Park seem to always keep it busy. Boasting big-screen TVs, an upscale menu, free parking, and a spacious atmosphere, patrons have plenty for which to come back. A plethora of widescreen TVs ensures baseball fans won’t miss any animated arguments between umpires and managers. If you have a large group of people, Level 20’s banquet hall is ideal for hosting class reunions, birthday parties and family get-togethers.
In the dining room, diners tuck into classic entrees like grilled fresh salmon, chicken parmesan, and mushroom ravioli. Level 20 has 6 Great Lakes beers on tap, serving up delectable food and beverage combinations:
The Great Lakes beers on tap pair well with first bites, comfort foods, fresh items from the grill, and flavorful wings.
Entrees like the Pale Ale Battered English Fish & Chips and the Irish sirloin burger have craftily incorporated Great Lakes beer into the recipes.
Specials and events help regular patrons avoid routine fatigue:
- Tuesday: True Genius trivia with $3 Captains, $7 Miller and Coors Lite pitchers, and half-price nachos
- Friday: music trivia, $6 martini night, and $4 Blue Moon drafts
- Saturday - Karaoke night, $2 off all wraps, and $3.50 20oz Miller and Coors Lite drafts