Dining out gives you a break from cooking and keeps your crippling fear of fire a secret for one more night. Get a hot meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 worth of casual pub food and drinks for tables of two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $20 for $40 worth of casual pub food and drinks for tables of four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $10 for $20 worth of casual pub food and drinks for tables of two or more, valid Friday and Saturday
- $20 for $40 worth of casual pub food and drinks for tables of four or more, valid Friday and Saturday
The menu features Colin's Famous Fish and Chips ($12.95), which is served with a side of malt vinegar. Appetizers include caprese flatbread with fresh basil and mozzarella ($7.95) and garlic Cajun dry-rub wings ($8.95–$30.95). Entrees of grilled chicken with housemade Jameson whiskey glaze ($13.95) park on tables next to house burgers with american cheese, lettuce, and tomato on a brioche bun ($10.95).
Level 20 Sports Bar Restaurant
The diverse crowds at Level 20 Sports Bar Restaurant in Bethel Park seem to always keep it busy. Boasting big-screen TVs, an upscale menu, free parking, and a spacious atmosphere, patrons have plenty for which to come back. A plethora of widescreen TVs ensures baseball fans won’t miss any animated arguments between umpires and managers. If you have a large group of people, Level 20’s banquet hall is ideal for hosting class reunions, birthday parties and family get-togethers.
In the dining room, diners tuck into classic entrees like grilled fresh salmon, chicken parmesan, and mushroom ravioli. Level 20 has 6 Great Lakes beers on tap, serving up delectable food and beverage combinations:
The Great Lakes beers on tap pair well with first bites, comfort foods, fresh items from the grill, and flavorful wings.
Entrees like the Pale Ale Battered English Fish & Chips and the Irish sirloin burger have craftily incorporated Great Lakes beer into the recipes.
Specials and events help regular patrons avoid routine fatigue:
- Tuesday: True Genius trivia with $3 Captains, $7 Miller and Coors Lite pitchers, and half-price nachos
- Friday: music trivia, $6 martini night, and $4 Blue Moon drafts
- Saturday - Karaoke night, $2 off all wraps, and $3.50 20oz Miller and Coors Lite drafts