Choose from Five Options
- C$65 for a dinner for two—one appetizer, two entrées, and one dessert—redeemable Sunday–Thursday only (up to C$104 value)
- C$69 for a dinner for two—one appetizer, two entrées, and one dessert—redeemable Friday–Saturday only (up to C$104 value)
- C$129 for a dinner for four—two appetizers, four entrées, and two desserts—redeemable Sunday–Thursday only (up to C$208 value)
- C$139 for a dinner for four—two appetizers, four entrées, and two desserts—redeemable Friday–Saturday only (up to C$208 value)
- C$35 for a lunch for two—two entrées and either one appetizer or two small soups or salads—redeemable Tuesday–Friday only (up to C$64 value)
- See the menu.
Since opening LeVilla West in Signal Hill in 2005, chef Rick Chuk has earned consistent praise for his perfectly charbroiled steaks and light, fresh seafood creations. Chef Chuk's menu stands out with a selection of signature dishes. These highlights include slow-roasted prime rib served with natural jus and creamy garlic mashed potatoes, as well as pan-fried steel head trout paired with lobster risotto.
LeVilla's cozy atmosphere echoes its hearty meals with earthy tones, exposed rafters, and a striking stone fireplace that bares resemblance to the one inside Wayne Gretzky's family minivan. The wine list is also a prominent attribute, since it was specifically designed to pair with chef Chuk's menu and features highly rated wines from across the globe.