All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Brewery Experience for Two. Includes:
- Two flights or four pints of drinks
- One appetizer
- One take-home growler or pint glass
Brewery Experience for Four. Includes:
- Four flights or eight pints of drinks
- Two appetizers
- Two take-home growlers or pint glasses
To learn more about Levity Brewing Company, click here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Levity Brewing Company
As the first brewery in Indiana County since 1939, Levity Brewing Co. takes its job seriously. But, in keeping locals well-supplied with fresh, innovative beer, it maintains high spirits and a relaxed mood at its brewery and taproom, located at the corner of Wayne and Indian Springs.
Once a window-manufacturing facility, this 5,500-square-foot space now serves as quite the cool place to enjoy a pint of beer. It encompasses a kitchen that crafts casual fare like gourmet hot dogs and paninis, a customer favorite, and it also holds the massive equipment used to make the brews served on site, including:
- Tenured: a double IPA made with a big bouquet of Simcoe, Centennial, and Columbus hops (8.9% ABV)
- B-Side: an American sour made from malted barley and wheat aged in French oak barrels with yeast from Draai Laag Brewing (6.2% ABV)
- Headlamp Stout: a roasty Russian Imperial full of coffee, dark cherry, and chocolate flavors (8.7% ABV)